UPDATED - March 26th, 2020 - 08:30AM AST
To our valued customers, staff, and communities,
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts our communities, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority.
Our management team is closely following guidelines for best practices from local, national and international health authorities.
We ask that anyone who has traveled outside of the province to self-isolate for 14 days as per local governments declared a state of emergency. If you have travelled ourside the province please do not visit any of our locations and interact with us only by phone or online.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- We are taking additional measures to ensure that our facilities are cleaned and sanitized more frequently, particularly in the customer-facing areas like reception, and all office areas. We are confident that continued vigilance will help keep our work environment safe, and all those who are in it healthy. Please help us by using the provided hand sanitizer, or washing your hands when you enter our offices.
- We are strongly encouraging clients to utilize self-service options on our website to pay rental fees, update account information, or reservations https://www.metroselfstorage.acl.ca
Effective IMMEDIATELY, we will no longer be accepting cash payments at any of our Metro Self-Storage locations in Nova Scotia or Newfoundland. If you are payment by cash, you can get a money order from the bank and we will accept that, or a cheque.
As of end of day Wednesday, March 18, 2020, the following locations are limiting access to our office and reception areas to customers by assisting them through the glass/gate at the entrance:
- 42 Glendale Ave, Lower Sackville – can take credit card payments and complete move ins
- 160 Thornhill Dr, Dartmouth – can take credit card payments and complete move ins
- 10 Lovett Lake Crt, Bayers Lake – can take debit and credit card payments and complete move ins
- 401 Willow St, Truro – can take credit card payments and complete move ins
- 790 Kenmount Rd, St. John’s – can take credit card payments and complete move ins
We can help set you up for online payments, both through your personal bank or our website, or you can call in your payments by dialling 902-450-5656 in Nova Scotia or 709-722-5656 in Newfoundland and speaking to a representative.
- We are waiving all client Late Payment Fees on a go foward basis during this crisis.
- We are asking clients to contact us over the phone
- We are recommending all employees take precautionary health measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying home when sick.
While the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is a rapidly changing situation from a public health perspective, we are committed to keeping you informed and to taking care of you as a valued Metro Self-Storage customer.
Take care of yourself and each other,
Metro Self-Storage Management Team